Abdominal/ Fertility Massage
A Hands-On Approach to Empowering Conception
What is Fertility Massage?
Fertility massage incorporates various massage and bodywork techniques in an effort to
increase reproductive health and, therefore, fertility. This type of massage may be beneficial for
those who are trying to conceive as well as women who deal with other reproductive issues
such as irregular or painful periods, endometriosis, PCOS, and fibroids. Just some of the
potential benefits of fertility massage include…
● Release of tension, especially in pelvis and hips
● Reduction of cysts, fibroids, and scar tissue
● Increased blood supply to the reproductive organs
● Hormonal balance
● Regulation of menstrual cycle
● Reduced stress and increased emotional well-being
● Better sleep
● Repositioning of a misaligned uterus
● Increased health of sperm
Additionally, the benefits of fertility massage are not limited just to women. Men who have low
sperm count, poor sperm health, erectile dysfunction, and other reproductive issues can also
benefit from fertility massage.
What happens in a treatment?
Every treatment is tailored to the needs of each individual patient. The first treatment will include
(.........) The typical fertility massage session will include things such as castor oil pack on the
abdomen, craniosacral holds, reflexology, and abdominal massage. Optimal treatment time for
women who are actively trying to conceive is from the end of menstruation and up to ovulation.
Can I receive fertility massage?
If you are undergoing IUI or IVF, fertility massage may help these treatments to be even more
effective. The abdominal portion of the massage is not performed if the patient
● is about to or is currently menstruating
● has an IUD
● has had recent abdominal surgery
● has an infection
● may currently be pregnant
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us directly so we can be of assistance.